Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Keeping our eyes on the prize.

Don't freak out.  Yes, I changed the layout for our page.  Seattle is SO close.  I'm getting myself psyched out.

Yes, we are STILL inpatient.  Hopefully, tomorrow.  Things are progressing.  I keep hearing that this will not delay our trip.  Which is good news.  Gregory is still not eating/drinking a whole lot.  Daddy is bringing some "home goodies" that I  hope will remind him why we would like to get out of here.  At least for the few days we have remaining.  Curtis and I are also supposed to have a special day together.  Looks like it's going to have to happen this coming weekend.

Gregory received a little wish, today.  He now is the proud owner of a LeapFrog Tag.  It's super cute.  He's quickly learning how to use it.  I also pulled all the school materials out of the car, that one of the teachers gave us to use.  He has been happily playing/learning with some really great wooded puzzles.  Smart little turkey.

More later.  Larry should be here, soon.  (He's just dropping stuff off.  He's still terribly sick and can't be on the floor.)

No comments: