Tuesday, March 3, 2009

An Open Letter to Larry

As many of you know, Larry and I have never had a perfect relationship.  In fact, if you've been around for the past several weeks, you know we made a decision to split.  Well, circumstances have brought this to a screeching halt.

I have a tendency to not give Larry enough credit.  This crisis has truly challenged both of us and this is just the beginning.  I need to say that he has been incredible.  He has seamlessly taken over EVERYTHING.  Without a single complaint.  There is absolutely no way, on this green Earth, that I could be here and  be present for Gregory without him.  Knowing that everything is being handled and handled well. 

Who knows what the next several months may bring.  I only know that for this moment, I couldn't have a better partner by my side.  For the time being, that's how we are living.  Moment to moment. 

Thank you, my husband.  You are moving mountains for us.

No comments: