Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Homecomings are awesome.

Today's been a rough day.  Inactivity sucks.  Not knowing how long it will take to find a match, sucks. 

Hardly anyone can relate to this.  It is simply mind blowing how huge it is.  If I could, I'd step into Gregory's shoes, in an instant.  I hate that he has to go through this.  I hate that AnnMarie and Curtis are going through this, by proxy.  I feel powerless and defensive.  Today is a bad day.  This will pass.  Tomorrow is busy and I'll be home all day.  Being at work is painful.  Necessary, but painful.  There will come a time when I will need to walk away, for awhile.  If Larry wasn't here, I could not go to work.  Knowing that Gregory is at home, with Daddy, is priceless.  Coming home to Gregory's greetings are priceless.  "Mommy?  Mommy's home!  MOMMY!"  Then he doesn't leave my side for several hours.  Knee hugs, a plenty. 

Dentist in the morning.  I'm hoping we can get it all done, tomorrow.  *crosses fingers*

I had a whole entry composed in my head, earlier.  It has since vanished.  More later.  Gotta jet.

No comments: