Saturday, April 4, 2009

April 4, 2009

I've had several comments regarding my journal and what it does for me.  While I would love to chat extensively with all of you, this is my medium.  Anyone who knows me, knows that I have the gift of GAB.  Always have.  This journal is a way for me to have a constant conversation, with all of you.  Those of you who are reading this and we've never met?  Don't be shy.  You are more than welcome to drop a comment.  Disclosing your identity is not necessary.  Questions?  Ask away.  They help me to remember to post about things.  I have a habit of journaling in my mind, all day long.  I will find myself doing dishes, knitting, whatever and I'm composing my next journal entry.  I've never considered myself a writer.  Ever.  Writing was truly my worst subject in school.  I don't consider what I do here, as writing.  To me it's verbal.  It's not chronological, it's rather random.  Exactly like my conversations are. 

Today's thank you's:

Bre, Scott, Jess, Chris and the AA, Inc staff:  Holy cow, guys.  You all are awesome.  Thank you so much.  Pictures to follow.......

Monica:  You are truly one in a million.  Who woulda thunk it?  (not the you being one in a million thing, just ALL these years)

Dawn P:  Your phone call today, meant more than you will ever know.  Love you.

I feel like I'm forgetting someone.  Please know I am always thankful for all of you.

No comments: