Monday, April 20, 2009

AnnMarie & Mommy ~ Self Portrait!

AnnMarie and I had a few moments, today. It's been really tough on her. I can't gauge Curtis. AnnMarie is an open book. I've been trying to be tuned in better with her, but it's really hard. I'm afraid that if my back is turned, Gregory will spiral. As if my vigilance will protect him. Meanwhile, I have two other OffSpring who still desperately need me. More so, if I'm honest. Trying to remember to take moments with them and then remember them. It's all I've got, for now. I can't plan anything with them. That's the worst part. I cannot give them any kind of realistic expectations. Only to expect the unexpected. Curtis likes to know what's coming and I have no idea how this is affecting him. We are trying to keep them both on some kind of routine, except the current "routine" doesn't include me, too often. *shrug* Time will tell. I'm trying to be aware. Not succeeding very well at following through. Wow, I kinda digressed. A simple photo post/turned mental puking. I need to do this more.

No comments: