Sunday, April 19, 2009

April 19, 2009

It's been a good, last few days.  Gregory has been in a good mood, eating well and sleeping well, too.  I'm not sure when our next counts are.  We will find out in the AM. 

To be honest, my mood has not been the best.  Waiting, waiting, waiting.  Not the best place to be.  I hope to have more "hope", once we have a match and can move forward.  Once again, limbo sucks.

Today was Spokane's Race For the Cure and I'm so incredibly proud of everyone who participated.  Mom took AnnMarie and I  to Costco (Thanks, Mom!!!!!!!!!), while we were there I noticed a ton of Race shirts.  It was really cool.  I stopped one woman and asked her if she ran, she said she did and I started to get teary.  She is a three year survivor.  Cancer has never really been a part of my life.  My grandfather died from Prostate Cancer, except he was 82 years old.  Experiencing it from the view point of: You've got alot of life, still, ahead of you.  Is different. 

Curtis and AnnMarie both have some respiratory stuff going on.  I'm hoping it will be short lived and Gregory won't be affected.  We have our first family pictures next Monday.  I'm awfully excited about that.

On a lighter note:  I have given DPN's an honest try.  I decided to use them for the sleeves on AnnMarie's sweater.  Guess what?  It's quicker than Magic Loop.  Notice I didn't say easier.  I'm not there, yet.  Magic loop is great.  I'm glad I tried it before DPN's.  Yet, DPN's are certainly quicker.  Could socks be on the horizon?

In case anyone is interested I am on Ravelry.  MagnificentMndi

Not much else to report.  At least that isn't terribly depressing.  It's not as bad as it sounds, I just need somewhere to put this stuff.

More later.  Gotta jet.

No comments: