Thursday, November 8, 2012

Bullets. The only kind I love.

It's been a long, full and emotionally taxing day. What does that mean for YOU??

The simplicity of bullet points.
  • Gregory had a fabulous day at school today, although quite ravenous. Illness, be gone!
  • AnnMarie is frantically getting ready to sell her wares at a Vendor/Craft Fair at her school on Saturday. Need some new jewelry? Drop by Jefferson Elementary between 9am & 4pm.
  • We decided today that she will have a St Baldrick's donation bucket at her table! 
  • Curtis is navigating relationships with the opposite gender and has willingly and thankfully listened to what I might have to say to help him out. Ye gads, he's a keeper! 
  • Washington State has passed a measure for Marriage Equality! *squee*
  • I register for school in the morning. Seeking my BSN so I can work bedside with kiddos and their families. (see how I snuck that one in there)
  • We had our first snowfall for the season today and Gregory was beside himself with glee. That kid is LIVING life.
  • Once again, essentials oils make it all better. Love me some Two-Sisters Apothecary
  • I've happily fallen down the rabbit hole that is Heritage Makers. 'bout damn time I started doing something with all my digital images! Flickr really could care less about the people I love.
  • The fact that I need a wardrobe over-haul became a bone of contention today. Someday. 
  • People are good. People are loving. People remember you. 
"A bell's not a bell 'til you ring it, A song's not a song 'til you sing it, Love in your heart wasn't put there to stay, Love isn't love 'til you give it away!" ~Oscar Hammerstein II

I'm off to find Dreamland. Catch ya on the flip side.

In honor, in memory, in defense.
MindiTheMagnificent
~Momcologist 




NaBloPoMo November 2012

No comments: